About Me

My photo
United Kingdom
Im an equine student with a few lil problems :) i like to think im fun but caring. i love competing, reading, writing, drawing and having long debates about psychology,ethics, politics... but i do like the odd party, trip to the pub and doing crazy things :D haha

Tuesday 1 December 2009

Caffeine Drip Please?

This blog is coming to you at 6:41am after 0hours of sleep.

Blame the fecking hamster.

I have to leave for the yard soon and im going to need a stupid amount of coffee to get me through the day.

I have been booked in for De-Fib training to go alongside my First Aid for next week. Apparently all leisure industries need one now??
I have also been booked in for a riding exam the week after next AND i have my riding element of my course the week after that.

I have LOTS of training to do, come wind, rain, sleet or snow, i will be out on the yard working my butt off. Im not sure i am going to make it through today though.

Why the feck do i own hamsters?? He kept me awake with chewing his cage instead of his toys and then buggered off to bed after i had an argument with him (bags under eyes, hair on end, almost crying)and then i couldnt get to sleep. So he has had a wonderful kip and had brilliant fun annoying me and im left feeling like the living dead.

(enter expletives here)

No comments:

Post a Comment