About Me

My photo
United Kingdom
Im an equine student with a few lil problems :) i like to think im fun but caring. i love competing, reading, writing, drawing and having long debates about psychology,ethics, politics... but i do like the odd party, trip to the pub and doing crazy things :D haha

Wednesday 30 December 2009

Happy New Year.

Hey!
Havent updated in a while.
Exams, Xmas and now New Years...
and i have a stinkin rotten cold! :( but i love lemsip Breathe easy, it has saved my life. Well, not literally but it has helped alot.
My dad is going on about going to the flaming doctors because of my cough but what is it with people going to the doctors for EVERY little thing. I will see how it goes, im sure i will not have a cough in two weeks time. I have a COLD, im not dying.

So... i passed my exams :D yes, i am very happy about that.

Ive had a difficult xmas because of my grandparents not being there and my own personal mental health shit.

And new years, because of this cold i am staying home, in bed, sleeping.

Well, it depends. i use this support site and usually there will be a few people taking OD's or cutting and then telling us, who want a relaxing night in. I know i will be up for hours telling them to go to the hospital and then poor old paramedic/nurse person has to take over and this is the billionth time they have done this so far...

Happens every year. So i'll have fun.
But i must admit, i was like that as a youngster but never xmas or New years but still... argh. im rambling. so tired. must sleep.

No comments:

Post a Comment