About Me

My photo
United Kingdom
Im an equine student with a few lil problems :) i like to think im fun but caring. i love competing, reading, writing, drawing and having long debates about psychology,ethics, politics... but i do like the odd party, trip to the pub and doing crazy things :D haha

Sunday 6 December 2009

I dont have a good title.

things have been going well lately.
Ive had really good feedback from the yard saying i am doing really well and i should fly through these exams. i mean, im teaching the other candidates!! haha. ive been acting yard manager to test my people skills and the only problem is that i back down when people argue with me.
Theres one girl, well really she's a woman, who needs ALOT of training and she argued with me about a rider assessment and i backed down and let her get on with it so thats what i need to sort out.

Its really hard for me though as the others that are training are mid twenties and older. i am not even 21 yet and they know it. They are all so immature though, always bitching and having petty arguments. The best one, over a LADYBIRD.
Yes, thats right, a ladybird.

So im happy at the yard, everything is going well and im feeling pretty positive about it all.

Home life, its ok i suppose. Still struggling with my own stuff and i miss my mum so much but she is home tomorrow and i cant wait to speak to her :D im actually excited now and trying not to bounce everywhere.

I spent yesterday on dover pier with my dad as he was fishing so i kept him company and helped him out. He wanted a Cod as it is cod season and he hasnt caught one in a long time. A bloke next to us needed our help bringing up a 7lb one which was fun but no one else had caught one at all in the past few hours. one other bloke had one quite a bit earlier but otherwise there was nothing.
Then, my dad pulled up a 3lb one so he was very happy and that was the last one of the day, not a sniff after that for anyone :)
Cod for dinner tonight then.

Ive come home and im meant to be hopping in the shower and getting ready as my brother is coming down so i had better get a move on :)

No comments:

Post a Comment